2006年5月16日

The Great Wall

Basically, I plan to seek a new job to re-develop my career path in a new environment, and "PLAN" to activate it within May, or early June. Of course, many reasons drive me to do so, some personal, and some external. I progress my plan, make it all on trend, special concern with every elements...However, seems the condition new is not quite smooth.

One week ago, I was quite sure that my working place should be changed, this thought still in my mind right now. But some differs come out.

On my working desk, there are full of files, paper works and stuff which I need to follow up. They just like a wall, to build themselves up and all around me to make me isolate with outside world. It gonna makes me carzy.

Time is running short. How can I concentrate in my own real thought? Poor Javier. However, I good sign is...
WORKS TAKE OVER ME, BUT NOT SENSIBILITY.

A lovely great news inside my "Great Wall". Isn't it???

沒有留言: