2006年5月21日

Night

It’s my great honor, to “force” (but politely speaking, “invite”) 2 unexpectable guesses to present in a simple gathering. Ladies and gentlemen, “N” and “D”.

Not easy, I really mean so. “N” was always kidnapped by alien, and still provides his completed heart in his own career, time is just a luxury good for him, and last night, I paid ZERO to buy his time, and successfully made the transaction deal, really a great job, isn’t it?

“D” was a speedy guy, he run so fast. People may misunderstand that he always comes so late, even not attends. But I can tell all you guys, some facts. Fact is, he is (was) not late, but already GONE. Last night, I successfully “STAY” this speedy handsome.

Anyway, still had fun.

According to “A”, and I totally agree, “Love is not the only component of life, especially in this moment.” No doubt, however, the main problem is, no matter what component contains a heavier weight in your life time, vexations still occurred. You may select your basket of components, but it doesn’t mean you have a right to avoid vexations.

Still a long way to go. A process, right?

Good night, my dearest ms. LONG ISLAND.

沒有留言: