2006年5月13日

A new start

One day, when I close my eyes, and fall into my memory, I smile. Then I know, I take over all in the past and all gone.

One day, when I close my eyes, and fall into my memory, it doesn't make me cry. Then I know, I am recovering and progressing in my route.

One day, when I close my eyes, and fall into my memory, I find all still belong to me. Then I know, I earn my eventually victory back.

But last night, when I close my eyes, I won't let myself fall into my memory, since I know if I do so, I sink.

Extraordinarily, today, when I close my eyes, I found no force to make me fall, or make me sink. There is a point of no return (~_~), but I don't want to make all those reutrn right now. I keep in moving, free my mind, keep going.

Where will I arrive? When will I stop? What will I take at last? God knows. But at least, I am not alone in my journey.

Here I go, please, check me out.

沒有留言: